AP/AR ClerkApply Now
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform accounts payable/receivable for SACA and its subsidiaries. Includes from requisition forms to purchase orders, to ordering and receiving, entering final product in the system, check writing, acquiring signatures and mailing checks out.
- Work with accountant on reconciling accounts for SACA and its subsidiaries.
- Prepares deposits for SACA and its subsidiaries.
- Prepares 1099’s for SACA and its subsidiaries.
- Prepares and help maintain SACA and its subsidiaries Insurance Portfolio.
- Prepare and distribute by-weekly payroll distribution to SACA and its subsidiaries.
- Prepares monthly receivables and payables due to SACA and its subsidiaries.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets for revenue, expense, and funding sources for SACA and its subsidiaries.
- Work with the Payroll Manager for month end journal entries for accruals wages and fringes for SACA and its subsidiaries.
- Meet with CFO and accountants weekly to discuss Cash management, payables and receivables for check writing for SACA and its subsidiaries.
- Maintain Cash sheets daily with receivables and payables and match to the GL on a weekly basis for SACA and its subsidiaries.
- Maintain accurate files to include financial support documentation for SACA and its subsidiaries.
- Work with Accountants in Maintaining fixed asset and depreciation schedules for SACA and its subsidiaries.
- Work with TCWN on all purchases, projects, equipment rental, reporting ect.
- Work with TCWN on following all procurement policies for the STATE allocation.
- Attend weekly work sessions.
- Take minutes for finance meetings as needed.
- Communicating with TCWN financial staff on payments and reimbursements
- Organizing and Planning
- Results Orientation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Professional Integrity
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Learning Agility
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Accounting Education preferred but not necessary
- A minimum of 4 years of strong Accounts Payables/Receivables required.
- Ability to work with and understand non- profit accounting
- Excellent computer skills in accounting software and excel
Certificates, licenses, registrations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
This job operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, calculators, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.