Bilingual Clinic Transport DriverApply Now
Performs work in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe transportation of clients to and from various destinations and to assist clients on entry and exit from vehicles as necessary. May be called to drive for additional materials pick up. Assumes responsibility for care and maintenance of van; washes van and cleans interior; takes van to garage for maintenance and repair. When driving not required duties include search of client and their belongings. Initial urine screen and washing of client items. Basement stocking and cleaning.
1. Performs driver service for client pickup and drop-off, client family transport and client errands. Driver service estimated to be within a 2-3-hour radius of Lancaster, PA.
2. Maintains appropriate mileage and driving logs as well as security of keys and Logbook daily.
3. Assumes responsibility for care, maintenance, and repair of van. Washes exterior and cleans interior of van as needed.
4. Provides a daily courier service to transport NCR program interoffice mail.
5. Runs errands as needed to fulfill program functions, human service locations, work sites, educational institutions, medical facilities, grocery stores, drug stores and other locations as needed.
6. Responsibility for initial safety search of client belonging and person.
7. Initial documentation and facilitation of admission urine screen.
8. May operate van daily to transport meals to various nutrition sites.
9. May be required to launder clothing of client on admission.
10. Me be needed to stock and clean basement area of supplies when brought into facility.
11. Assist with snow removal from vehicles and walk area.
12. Other duties as required.
Six months or more related experience and / or training.
Education, Training or Certification:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, licenses, registrations:
Valid PA driver’s license and a positive solid driving record as determined by a Motor Vehicle Report are required for insurance purposes.
Other skills and abilities, including computers, tools, equipment, technical knowledge:
Basic- Microsoft email required and preferred but not required basic knowledge of word/excel for documentation.
Safe driving skills, ability to read and follow map directions, ability to interact with individuals with multiple concerns.
Knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures.
Bilingual English/Spanish required.