New Positions: Office Manager/Support Staff | House Manager | Counselor | Secretary | Family Support Caseworker | Janitor (PT) | Maintenance/Grounds (PT) | Prevention Specialist | Maintenance Worker
House Manager Nights – Part-time (Weekends & Holidays)
- Employment Type: Part-time
- Employee Classification: Non-Exempt
- Core Hours: Nights, Holidays and Weekends
No more than 29 hours per week
- Rate of Pay: $14.00/hour (Differential – .50/hour)
Facilitates activities and support services that complement the therapeutic program. Oversees the smooth and efficient operation of NCR, facilitates activities, acts as a sounding board and provides support to clients while maintaining strict adherence to the rules of the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for daily security of the facility through inspection and frequent monitoring of rooms and hallways on all floors. Performs security, bed checks, escorts clients to the hospital in the event of an emergency and may remove clients from the facility should it prove necessary. Obtains assistance from counselors as needed to address any problem behaviors displayed by clients.
- Observes and documents clients in the program for physical, emotional or cognitive changes and reports to the Director and Counselors accordingly.
- Motivates and organizes clients to conduct daily cleanup and oversees the proper cleanliness of the facility at all times.
- Picks up meals for clients from Centro Hispano kitchen and ensures that the serving of the meals is done in a manner consistent with DOH sanitary standards.
- Performs hourly bed checks.
- May oversee closing discussions and documents in accordance with licensing requirements.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to two years related work experience and/or sustained recovery through similar program
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft word and Excel
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume via one of the following:
Spanish American Civic Association
c/o Human Resources
453 South Lime Street
Lancaster, PA 17602