New Positions: Janitor (part time) | Counselor | House Manager
Additional Openings: Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Counselor | House Manager NCR | Prevention Specialist | Permanency Caseworker | Housing Coordinator
Part Time Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Counselor
(This is a Fee for Service Position)
Provide counseling with emphasis on prevention. Work with individuals and groups to promote optimum mental and emotional health. May help individuals deal with issues associated with addictions and substance abuse; family, parenting, and marital problems; stress management; self-esteem; and aging.
- Provides direct individual, group and family therapy; didactic lectures and experiential seminars.
- Assures that all elements of the treatment plan, including the aftercare plan, are realized within the time limits and documented appropriately in the client’s chart.
- Completes discharge summaries on assigned clients.
- Interfaces with and maintains contact and rapport with significant others, referral sources and other service providers as required or needed.
- Experience with Medication Assisted Treatment (Buprenorphine) preferred ,but not required.
- Education, Training or Certification: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or higher from college or university, CADC or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience: Two to four years related experience and/or training
- Certificates, licenses, registrations: CADC preferred
- Language Skills: Spanish, English
Please send resume to Jacqueline Fisher to 545 Pershing Ave., Lancaster Pa 17602, or email email@example.com