House Manager – Full Time
Job Posted June 4, 2021
- Full time: 37.5-40 hours/week
- Third shift: Standard and Compressed work week available
Facilitate activities and support services that complement the therapeutic program. Oversee the smooth and efficient operation of NCR. Facilitate activities, act as a sounding board, and provide support to clients while maintaining strict adherence to the rules of the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for daily security of the facility through inspection and frequent monitoring of rooms and hallways on all floors. Perform security; may remove clients from the facility should it prove necessary. Obtain assistance from counselors as needed to address any problem behaviors displayed by clients.
- Transport clients in NCR vehicles in the event of an emergency.
- Observe and document clients in the program for physical, emotional, or cognitive changes and report to the Director and Counselors accordingly.
- Motivate and organize clients to conduct daily cleanup and oversee the proper cleanliness of the facility at all times.
- Pick up meals for clients from the Centro Hispano kitchen and ensure that the serving of the meals is done in a manner consistent with DOH sanitary standards.
- Perform hourly bed checks.
- Oversee closing discussions and documents in accordance with licensing requirements.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to two years related work experience and/or sustained recovery through a similar program
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft word and Excel
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume via one of the following:
Spanish American Civic Association
c/o Human Resources
453 South Lime Street
Lancaster, PA 17602