New Positions: Office Manager/Support Staff | House Manager | Counselor | Secretary | Family Support Caseworker | Janitor (PT) | Maintenance/Grounds (PT) | Prevention Specialist | Maintenance Worker
The mission of the Spanish American Civic Association is to foster and perpetuate the cultural, social and economic well–being of the Latinos residing in the City and County of Lancaster, and thereby contribute to the general well-being of the community at large.
House Manager – Full Time
Job Posted June 4, 2021
- Full time: 37.5-40 hours/week
- Third shift: Standard and Compressed work week available
- Rate: $13.00/hour + .50/hour differential (Differential applicable to 3rd shift only)
Facilitate activities and support services that complement the therapeutic program. Oversee the smooth and efficient operation of NCR. Facilitate activities, act as a sounding board, and provide support to clients while maintaining strict adherence to the rules of the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for daily security of the facility through inspection and frequent monitoring of rooms and hallways on all floors. Perform security; may remove clients from the facility should it prove necessary. Obtain assistance from counselors as needed to address any problem behaviors displayed by clients.
- Transport clients in NCR vehicles in the event of an emergency.
- Observe and document clients in the program for physical, emotional, or cognitive changes and report to the Director and Counselors accordingly.
- Motivate and organize clients to conduct daily cleanup and oversee the proper cleanliness of the facility at all times.
- Pick up meals for clients from the Centro Hispano kitchen and ensure that the serving of the meals is done in a manner consistent with DOH sanitary standards.
- Perform hourly bed checks.
- Oversee closing discussions and documents in accordance with licensing requirements.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to two years related work experience and/or sustained recovery through a similar program
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft word and Excel
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume via one of the following:
Spanish American Civic Association
c/o Human Resources
453 South Lime Street
Lancaster, PA 17602