New Positions: PREP Project Coordinator & Eligibility Specialist | Counselor | Adult Education Instructor | Secretary | Family Support Caseworker | Janitor (PT) | Maintenance/Grounds (PT)
Drug & Alcohol Prevention Specialist | Director of HR | Prevention Specialist | Maintenance Worker
Job posted on January 31, 2021
The mission of the Spanish American Civic Association is to foster and perpetuate the cultural, social and economic well–being of the Latinos residing in the City and County of Lancaster, and thereby contribute to the general well-being of the community at large.
- Part-time: 29 hours/week
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
- $12.00 to $15.00/hour, depending on experience
Maintain the interior and exterior of SACA properties in top condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Clean and maintain supplies at assigned property.
- Remove trash on a daily basis.
- Perform and document janitorial activities.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Notify Supervisor of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Order supplies by the 15th of every month.
- Buff all areas once a month.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1 to 3 years of Janitorial experience
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- PA Driver’s License – preferred
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume via one of the following:
Spanish American Civic Association
c/o Human Resources
453 South Lime Street
Lancaster, PA 17602