Position posted October 9, 2020
The mission of the Spanish American Civic Association is to foster and perpetuate the cultural, social and economic well–being of the Latinos residing in the City and County of Lancaster, and thereby contribute to the general well-being of the community at large.
- Full-time: 37.5 hours per week
- 8:30 to 5:00 pm
- Monday through Friday
- $15.00 to $17.00/hour
Perform billing function for SACA outpatient and inpatient clinics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Handle A/R Insurance Ledger for Outpatient Clinic (Claim Status-Corrections & Resubmissions).
- Break Down Deposits & Create Deposit Sheet (Checks & EFT’s) by Clinic/ Program.
- Post Payments and Contractual Adjustments.
- Create and Submit Secondary Claims with Copies of Primary Ins. EOB Attached.
- Verify Insurances.
- Obtain Authorizations for Services for the Following Insurances: CCBH & Keystone VIP (Out-Patient Only)
- Print & Submit Paper Claims.
- Attends Billing Meetings with Clinic Staff.
- Train in All Aspects of Medical Billing, which include NCR & La Casa.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Medical Billing experience preferred
- Basic computer literacy
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume via one of the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal mail:
Spanish American Civic Association
c/o Human Resources
435 South Lime Street
Lancaster, PA 17602