New Positions: Office Manager/Support Staff | House Manager | Counselor | Secretary | Family Support Caseworker | Janitor (PT) | Maintenance/Grounds (PT) | Prevention Specialist | Maintenance Worker
Position posted Juyl 12, 2021.
The mission of the Spanish American Civic Association is to foster and perpetuate the cultural, social and economic well–being of the Latinos residing in the City and County of Lancaster, and thereby contribute to the general well-being of the community at large.
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Every other Wednesday, 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
Provide personal administrative support to management and the company through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors in a courteous manner with good customer service skills.
- Answer the telephone in a courteous manner.
- Complete scheduling for doctor and therapist to ensure participation in treatment.
- Call clients to remind of appointments with therapist and doctor.
- Triage clients and explain rules of the program to clients.
- Translate for the doctor as required.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 year of Scheduling experience
- Basic computer skills
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume via one of the following:
Spanish American Civic Association
c/o Human Resources
453 South Lime Street
Lancaster, PA 17602