New Positions: Office Manager/Support Staff | House Manager | Counselor | Secretary | Family Support Caseworker | Janitor (PT) | Maintenance/Grounds (PT) | Prevention Specialist | Maintenance Worker
- Full-time/40 hours per week
- Monday through Friday
- Weekend and after-hours flexibility needed (on-call, overtime)
- $15 to $18/hour, depending on experience
Conduct interior and exterior maintenance of the Apartments at General Cigar and SACA Shops.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs of buildings.
- Provide grass cutting and snow removal at buildings assigned.
- Transport and carry materials and equipment when required to buildings assigned.
- Participate in program coverage and emergencies as needed.
- Follow policies and procedures set up by SACA & SACA Development Corporation to ensure the safety of everyone around the work area.
- Report any building concerns identified during the regular maintenance duties to the Maintenance Supervisor and the SACA President.
- Ensure all necessary maintenance products are available to perform duties efficiently.
- Keep inventory of the necessary maintenance products and inform supervisor when low.
- Communicate with vendors as assigned and needed.
- Participate in staff meetings as required by both the Maintenance Supervisor and the SACA President
- Perform other tasks as required by supervisor and the SACA President.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 year of Maintenance experience required, including mechanical, electrical and plumbing skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Valid Driver’s License
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume via one of the following:
Spanish American Civic Association
c/o Human Resources
453 South Lime Street
Lancaster, PA 17602