New Positions: Office Manager/Support Staff | House Manager | Counselor | Secretary | Family Support Caseworker | Janitor (PT) | Maintenance/Grounds (PT) | Prevention Specialist | Maintenance Worker
Position updated April 22, 2021
The mission of the Spanish American Civic Association is to foster and perpetuate the cultural, social and economic well–being of the Latinos residing in the City and County of Lancaster, and thereby contribute to the general well-being of the community at large.
- Full-time/40 hours per week
- Monday through Friday
- Weekend and after-hours flexibility needed
- $16 to $18/hour
Conduct interior and exterior maintenance of SACA-owned facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs of buildings.
- Provide grass cutting and snow removal at buildings assigned.
- Transport and carry materials and equipment when required to buildings assigned.
- Participate in program coverage and emergencies as needed.
- Follow policies and procedures set up by SACA & SACA Development Corporation to ensure the safety of everyone around the work area.
- Report any building concerns identified during the regular maintenance duties to the Maintenance Supervisor and the Executive Director.
- Ensure all necessary maintenance products are available to perform duties efficiently.
- Keep inventory of the necessary maintenance products and inform supervisor when low.
- Communicate with vendors as assigned and needed.
- Participate in staff meetings as required by both the Maintenance Supervisor and the Executive Director
- Perform other tasks as required by supervisor and Executive Director.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 year of Maintenance experience required, including mechanical, electrical and plumbing skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Valid PA Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Internal candidates are requested to complete the attached Internal Job Application and submit to Human Resources.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume via one of the following:
- Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/job/maintenance-96daa0a37578e97d
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal mail:
Spanish American Civic Association
c/o Human Resources
435 South Lime Street
Lancaster, PA 17602