New Positions: LPN | Counselor | House Manager | Clinical Supervisor
Additional Openings: Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Counselor | House Manager NCR | Prevention Specialist | Permanency Caseworker | Housing Coordinator
Position posted April 8, 2020
The mission of the Spanish American Civic Association is to foster and perpetuate the cultural, social and economic well–being of the Latinos residing in the City and County of Lancaster, and thereby contribute to the general well-being of the community at large.
- Full time
- Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm or 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Salary: $47,000 to $49,000 depending on experience
Provides support and guidance to counselors as well as direct individual, group, and family therapy; lectures and seminars; carries a caseload.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Offer support and guidance to counselors.
- Provides direct individual, group and family therapy; didactic lectures and experiential seminars.
- Assures that all elements of the treatment plan, including the aftercare plan, are realized within the time limits and documented in the client’s chart.
- Takes an active role in the assignment of clients and treatment planning processes.
- Completes discharge summaries on assigned clients.
- Interfaces with and maintains contact and rapport with insurance companies, significant others, referral sources and other service providers as required or needed.
- Completes the psychosocial history, medical history, and psychosocial evaluation of clients and completes client charts to document information.
- Observes clients in the program for changes in physical, emotional and cognitive behavior, reporting such changes to the Facility Director.
- Helps decide on the necessary strategies and interventions of the treatment approach.
- Carries a clinical caseload to maintain clinical relationship with clients.
- Documents client’s progress based upon DOH guidelines. Makes recommendations regarding client discharge and disposition.
- Ensure that the clinical team is completing all paperwork and treatment sessions required by the Department of Drug and Alcohol licensing.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or CADC certification from PCB
- 2 to 5 years of supervisory experience in Substance Abuse Disorder
- DOH Clinical Supervision 30-hour training certificate preferred
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume via one of the following:
Spanish American Civic Association
c/o Human Resources
435 South Lime Street
Lancaster, PA 17602