Nuestra Clínica Residential
Learn more about these services
by contacting 717-431-1435.
This program is the next step after completing a detox program.
Nuestra Clínica Residential (NCR) is Pennsylvania’s first inpatient treatment facility designed specifically to address the need for linguistically appropriate treatment for Hispanic men. This is a clean and welcoming state-licensed, 26-bed drug and alcohol non-hospital residential facility located at 50 East New Street in Lancaster.
Our bilingual (English/Spanish), multicultural staff is trained and equipped to address the unique problems of male clients and their families, using evidence-based treatment, and holistic approaches to support the culturally and gender-specific sensitive needs associated with substance abuse. We offer individual group and family therapy to support our clients through their journey.
Before beginning the Nuestra Clínica Residential program, you should be medically stable and meet the criteria for this level of care. If you are actively using drugs and/or alcohol, please call (866) 769-6822 Emergency Detox Regional Support Center for a recommended provider or call the Outpatient Case Manager for an assessment at (717-431-0762).
Nuestra Clínica Residential offers a variety of group options in English and Spanish:
- Individual and group therapy
- Psycho-educational groups
- Twelve Step Meetings on site and Outside Meetings
- Weekend Family Program
- Screening for medical and psychiatric treatment needs and referrals
- HIV education and testing is provided
- Daily recreational time
- Professional Bilingual Services
- Residential Drug and Alcohol Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Competency
- Individual Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Referrals for Vocation and Employment Development
- Transportation to and from Nuestra Clinica
- Family Therapy
- Physical Examinations and Follow Up
- Aftercare Planning
- Referrals to Psychiatrist
Accepted funding includes Managed Medicaid (MA), County, and some private insurance.
For more information, please call 717-431-1435.