PA’s first inpatient treatment facility for Latino men.
Nuestra Clinica Residencial is an excellent, state licensed, 26-bed drug and alcohol non-hospital residential facility located at 50 East New Street in Lancaster. Here, our staff speaks Spanish to solve the problems of Latino male clients and their families. Our addiction professionals are experts in substance abuse, family therapy, psychology, psychiatry and social work.
Nuestra Clinica’s purpose is to provide culturally competent therapeutic services and support to Latino clients and their families. It is Nuestra Clinica’s intention to provide both prevention and intervention services facilitating educational experiences and treatment to the community. Nuestra Clinica coordinates the diverse efforts being conducted in the community to help address the ongoing behavioral health and substance abuse needs and the region. Our level of care includes both short and long term rehabilitation.
The accepted funding streams include MA / Managed Medicaid, County, and some private insurance. Our available services include:
- Professional Bilingual Services
- Residential Drug and Alcohol Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis
- Referrals for Vocation and Employment Development
- Transportation to and from Nuestra Clinica
- Family Therapy
- Physical Examinations and Follow Up
- Aftercare Planning
Nuestra Clinica Residencial offers a variety of group options:
- Individual and group therapy
- Psycho-educational groups
- Twelve Step Meetings on site and Outside Meetings
- Weekend Family Program
- Screening for medical and psychiatric treatment needs and referrals
- HIV prevention and intervention counseling and testing
- Adult education with long term stays including GED studies, English as a second language, and Computer Literacy
- Daily recreational time