Harcum College Associate Degrees
Harcum College’s roots are steeped in preparing professionals for meaningful and successful careers for over 100 years. Our programs offer contemporary, practical, and relevant curriculum allowing graduating students the opportunity to immediately enter the workforce and begin a career or enter four-year institutions for a bachelor’s degree upon graduation.
Since 2005, Harcum has partnered with local organizations, such as Tec Centro, to offer select degree programs within their communities. The programs offer affordable tuition and convenient evening courses, which meet twice a week. General education courses are in-person at Tec Centro West (57 Laurel St, Lancaster, PA). Core classes are taught online, however you still will have an instructor and online meeting times are set as if you were meeting in person. Students participating in the programs are fully-matriculated students of Harcum College and their degree is awarded by Harcum College. The programs encompass the key elements necessary for success, enabling the graduate to address the complexities of today’s workforce.
Prerequisites for admission:
- High School or GED transcript
- Official college transcript, if applicable
- College-level English proficiency (courses are taught in English-only)
- Completed Harcum College Application
- Evidence of Qualification for College Admission (GED or High School Transcript evidencing graduation)
- Official College Transcripts, if applicable
Programs currently available at Tec Centro:
- Animal Center Management
- Behavioral Health Science
- Human Services
- Business Management
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
To sign up for a Harcum information session or to Apply, please call Tec Centro West at 717-509-8124.